Chuckwagon Rides with dinner and live music. 2-1/4 hours of fun!
SUMMER CHUCKWAGON MENU:
- Biscuits & Honey (before the Dinner Bell rings!)
- Signature beans
- Corn on the Cob
- Smoked BBQ Beef Brisket & BBQ Chicken (you get both)
- Corn Bread Muffins
- Apple Cobbler with Whipped Cream
Age 13-Adult | $69
Age 4-12 | $49
Age 3 & Under | Free
- Chuck Wagon Rides are approximately 3 hours of fun and include the wagon ride, dinner, and Wild West Show. Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available with advance notice. Let us know your preferences when you make reservations. Prices do not include sales tax or gratuity. Children under 3 must sit on a lap if wagons are at capacity.
- Our draft mule-team -drawn wagons take guests from the parking area to our camp site through unmatched Rocky Mountain scenery. Spend some time in the game corral before dinner, playing cowboy golf, cornhole toss, horseshoes, and practicing your ropin’. If you are getting hungry, enjoy homemade biscuits and honey, while the 2 Below Zero staff put the final touches on your barbecue dinner.
- Our Wild West Show is a highlight of many visitors’ summer vacation in Colorado. The Jackman Brothers put on an engaging performance that is fun for all ages. You might even find members of your family drawn into the onstage merriment.